<$BlogRSDUrl$>

3.15.2005

glad i'm not so angry anymore.

i'm almost done with my last assignment. i hope its up to the teachers expectations (the only time you'll ever hear me say that). it probably isnt though, because i treated it like every other assignment that doesnt require half as much thought, and put it off as well. whatever, i have the rest of my life to polish it up.

i came up with a new idea for my short film. im actually excited about it. the speed reading thing turned into something i was dreading. it was overgrown, and didnt have an ending. this new one is tight though, about 5 minutes long. i'm gonna shoot it in a day and no one can stop me. even if you got one of them red octagons.

tonight its soccer, blue moon, and ecw with sean. should be great.
Comments: Post a Comment