<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.22.2004

i was a productivity machine today. finally cooling down now. here's what i did.

- slept till 10 or so.
- ate cocoa pebbles
- made 17 copies of a dvd for this guy who underpaid me
- edited my script
- showed it to stef for suggestions and motivation
- drew rough storyboards
- picked up the vans for soccer
- finished my roll of motion film
- developed the roll with alice
- went to helix and bought some film
- got pedro started on storyboards
- did some more editing
- went to old orchard with bird and parkie

i guess that doesnt seem so impressive written out, but those 17 dvd copies were made throughout the day, so i guess i seemed busier than i was. either way, i can chill out now... after a little more script work. and some orange juice. dwyane wade is awesome.
Comments:
WOoooooooooooooooooooow. I read that article about Benny. Wow. Man...that's all I can say, wow.

Andrea
(Shorewood Andrea, in case you know some other Andrea by now)
 
Post a Comment