<$BlogRSDUrl$>

9.28.2004

looks like im too busy for this crap again.

my car horn is broken. theres a funny story that goes along with that one, but i'd rather tell it in person.

the soccer season started. we are 1-1-1. we tied michigan. it was sweet. i need to score more goals.

school started. i've been reading. classes are fun. i developed film for the first time today, like a pimp.

my party was a success. i had tons of fun and it seems like everyone else did. some people probably owe me some money though.

my ipod is great, but i still have issues with taking it out in public/ admitting that i have an ipod.

i got a stupid parking ticket today and celebrated by making dinner for some friends and watching commando. commando is still a top notch action movie.

my room is a mess - i work a lot, i read a lot, i play a lot, i sleep a lot. senior year is nice. and organized.


Comments: Post a Comment