<$BlogRSDUrl$>

7.07.2003

So, I made this site to document what I'm doing this summer. Since I started doing things, I'll start typing. I took care of a bunch of random things today. Sent a bunch of emails, transferred some money, paid some bills, sent out my preproduction info, reserved equipment, applied for an independent study, called my old workplace, emailed more people, turned in my financial aid stuff... I guess this is my break after running around.

I'm about to start work on this wedding video- one of those things with picture that fade in and out, to be played at a wedding. I need to do these under the table type things to make money since I'm not allowed to have a job. For those of you that dont know, I got some grants that dont allow me to work. I'm using them to make a documentary that will be filmed mostly during the first week of August. It's on the slam poetry national finals. Slam is kind of a performance poetry contest. To learn more, go here: http://www.slampapi.com

So I live in Evanston now. 2034 Maple. Adam, my mom, and I did a lot of cleaning, and now the place is really nice. We finally got the internet, which was good, because I was going through socom withdrawal. You should come visit sometime. I have a cell phone now (damn it), I guess I held out long enough. At least I have a beverly hills cop ring tone. It makes the whole cell phone thing easier to accept.

I saw T3 the other day with Sarah. That movie was awesome. It was filled with all of the old school special effects that I've been craving. Everything today is matrix style pseudo martial arts flying around bullshit. I want to see a bunch of cars blow up damn it! And that they did. And many things were smashed as well, which is also cool. T3 was actually really funny, too. Pretty much everything Arnold says is funny, which is good. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of cheesy action movie moments, but those are John Connor's fault. Also, Claire Daines is ugly. However, Keira Knightley, co-star of Bend It Like Beckham, is not ugly. We saw that movie a few weeks ago and it made me want to play soccer, so I did.

For those of you awaiting the new album, you wont have to wait too much longer. Maybe. I need to think of funny things to put between each song. And I need to polish up some of the tracks. Hopefully, in the next month, I will have something ready and a website to go along with it. I don't think I will put all of the tracks on the website, but I'll have some samples and a way to order a cd (for free of course). So get excited, or something.

Give me a little while to get used to having a blog. Don't expect too much.
Comments: Post a Comment